Vaping has set a new and less harmful trend with new portable devices. Vape Mods are one of the examples that offer a perfect combination of power and portability.
What is Vape Mod?
Across the USA, traditional cigarettes have been replaced with e-cigarettes which are relatively less harmful. They offer more customization options in terms of flavors and nicotine strengths. These e-cigarettes are commonly used by people who want to transition from smoking to vaping. These vape mods typically operate at higher temperatures and usually have two batteries attached. They are generally more powerful and have a significantly greater volume of vape production than vape pens.
Mods come with a separate tank and a variety of customization options. You can connect various vape tanks of different brands depending on the kind of experience you’re seeking and their compatibility with your device.
- Mechanical vape pen mods: These come packed with batteries and an atomizer for vaporizing the e-liquid. These mods are essential to have but are meant for more experienced vapers.
- Variable voltage mods: These mods allow the vaper to change the device’s voltage, which in turn affects their vaping experience. Variable voltage mods are safer than mechanical mods. They have safety features that keep the battery from short-circuiting.
Vape Pens are e-cigarettes that are more conventional and pocket-friendly.
However, the major drawback is their little vapor production. Moreover, they don’t offer as rich a flavor profile as a vape mod. But there’s more to the differences other than their size and vapor production.
- Portability: Whereas vape pens can easily fit in your pocket, vape mods, on the other hand, are heavier than vape pens. Some kinds of vape mods can be put away in your pocket or bag and are much bulkier.
- Ease of Use: Vape mods give a customized experience to the user, helping you discover a perfect balance between massive vapor clouds, rich drags, and a smooth throat hit. It’s a good idea to research vape mods before buying one. It takes a bit of learning and getting familiar with the vape mods to choose one that caters to your specific needs.
- Pricing: Considering the range of customization and features that vape mods offer, they end up being relatively more expensive. They provide an enriched experience to people who are considering getting into vaping.
- Battery Life: Vape pens produce less flavor and have a modest battery life. They have built-in batteries, and the device can be recharged via the USB port. However, the batteries in vape mods are usually external, which implies you need to get them separately when purchasing your mod. They’re not difficult to insert and can be charged through the mod’s USB port or with an external charger. Vape mods have temperature control options and use a greater amount of power. They also enable you to get more flavor, and that is why they need batteries with higher wattage.
- Durability: Vape mods are more challenging since they are bigger and built from thicker, more solid materials. However, vape pens, although not as robust are more portable. They can easily be carried around, also making them more prone to incidental harm. Since the batteries in vape pens are on the inside, it’s impossible to trade them in case they become broken, harmed, or simply worn out. Then again, vape mods have replaceable batteries that you can easily change.
- Tanks: Vape mods are profoundly more customizable. Their tanks can be changed as long as they have a connector pin compatible with your device. There’s also the additional choice of switching to an RDA or RTA tank from a standard tank that uses pre-built coils. Most vape mods use sub-ohm tanks, which implies you can use them for direct-to-lung vaping without getting an unforgiving throat hit.
Now that you are informed on vape mods, you might want to explore exciting vape mods with different vape juices and nicotine strengths. Find out what works for you the best and visit a vape shop nearby to kickstart your journey.