Vape Pod Systems are a dream come true for all transitioning smokers looking for the right Nic-Hit and ease of access.
What are Vape Pod Systems?
Vape pods or vape pod systems are ideal for former smokers who are still exploring the effects and experience of vaping and also for those who have already been using e-cigarettes. Simply put, vape pod systems are the best balance between affordability, performance, and convenience. These pod systems are an excellent option for keeping costs and hassle at a minimum.
These vape devices come with replaceable pods that hold and vaporize e-liquids instead of an atomizer or tank that ordinarily come with box mods. These devices are frequently described as “all in one” or “AIO” because they incorporate all you require for vaping. This makes them perfect for all vaping styles, including MTL (mouth-to-lung) and DTL (direct-to-lungs).
Specification of Vape Pod Systems
Typically vape pod systems have a capacity of 1 mL to 3mL of e-juice in their tanks. These devices are generally smaller than a regular box mod. You can choose vape pods that have a smooth & sleek look or ones that emulate the style of a conventional box mod. It’s more of a personal preference.
Types of Vape Pod Systems
There are two different types of vape pod systems, each suitable for different vaping styles and users’ own preferences.
- If you’re someone who cares about their e-juice and would choose volume and taste over convenience, then open pod systems may be your cup of tea. These devices let you fill your preferred juice. Moreover, these open system pods have an option for easy replacements of tanks for better performance.
- Those who prefer convenience over everything else can choose a variety of closed pod systems. These consist of pre-filled cartridges, making them quick to use, and the cost is lower as the system is not open.
Not just limited to convenience and affordability, these vape pod systems have multiple benefits, which are the reason behind their immense popularity:
- Easy to Consume: These pods come in a compact shape with sleek designs. Whether pre-filled or not, they offer an easy mode of consumption as minimal effort is required to use them. Using them typically involves a single button or draw-activated mechanisms, while refilling/replacing e-juice is relatively quick and easy.
- Variety: Whether closed or open system, these pods come with a wide range of high-quality vape juices to choose from. If you choose a closed system pod with pre-filled cartridges, flavor options are somewhat limited. However, If you decide to try refillable open system pods, you get to choose from a wide assortment of vape juices available on the market.
- Readily Available & Discreet: These vape devices are small and can easily fit into your pocket. You can easily use them in public without standing out. Additionally, they aren’t meant to create huge vapor clouds. So, you can vape any time at any place with no hassle.
Which Level Are You On?
If you’re eager to jump into the world of vape pods, you need to understand how it’s different for everyone.
- Beginning Vapers: A vape pod system can be a second step after an e-cig or actual vape pen. Naturally, new vapers would want to start with the most straightforward option when learning the vape basics. In any case, many individuals find that they’re prepared to take their vaping experience to the next level fairly soon. So, if you’ve already used a vape pen or an e-cig and ended up exhausted or unsatisfied, a vape pod system is your savvy next move.
- Advance Vapers: A pod system is an excellent choice to make your entire vaping experience a lot simpler. Even excellent quality mods frequently come with a considerable number of settings and options to choose from. Nonetheless, many experienced vapers find that they’re prepared for a no-nonsense vape experience, except they don’t desire to forfeit quality. This is where a vape pod system can offer the most innovative possible solution, making vaping agreeable and straightforward to even an insightful vaper.